Well, I'm not sure about an actual routine, yet, but we have enjoyed the last few days of relative calm. I think that Brooks is starting to feel better. He's gotten over his cold from a week or two ago, but he's been running a fever most days this week... I don't think it's gotten above 102 or so, but it's certainly been unsettling realizing that he's feeling less than his usual upbeat self. As we haven't gotten registered with the National Health Service yet, I'm very thankful it hasn't become more serious.
With his little bug, I've attempted to stick around our temp housing more than normal, to give him lots of nap time. I've been reading quite a bit of Harry Potter - I finished 6 and am half-way through 7 "Deathly Hallows". I'm excited to know the end, but will be so sad to see the final chapter come to a close. Amazing stories...
The weather is turning cooler. I can't wait to receive our shipment which includes all our fall layers and jackets. I just love how European women wear scarves...I'm seeing them everywhere! I think those will be welcomed back into my wardrobe soon.
We're trying to decide if we're going to go exploring the English countryside this weekend or if we're going to stick around and enjoy our last few days in Chelsea. Either choice is a good one! For those of you from Park, we're visiting Keith and Cag next weekend at their church. It will be great to see them again.
Congrats to the Westys on the arrival of their little one yesterday. Can't wait to see pictures!
Love to all.
Friday, September 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment