I don't know where to begin. Honestly. There is way too much. Too much life to summarize with a few photos and a story or two...
My family's month-long visit
Italy as a tourist
Italy as a mom
Italy with my family
Brooks' first birthday
Life as an ex-pat (have we *really* been over here for three months!?)
I have a ton of thoughts, but they are all jumbled right now.
And I realized to my horror that my sister boarded the plane yesterday with ALL the Italy photos. I didn't take out my camera very often on the trip, we primarily used hers, but I had every intention of downloading the pictures to my mac before she flew home. Hopefully, I can get them from her by disc or something in the next week or two. But anyway, I'll have to re-post at least the first few stories later once I have pictures...
Anyway, just acknowledging that yes, we're back to our usual family of three, and are catching up on sleep and laundry. And no, my creative writing juices have not yet started to flow. Hopefully soon.
Wednesday, November 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yeah. I can't believe we didn't cover this one before I left. If it makes you feel any better, I haven't even done anything with them myself...no Shutterfly, no downloading, no flipping through to view.....I'm still trying to find the top of my dining room table and the top of my desk(s) - all 3 of them. Wow. It's a bugaboo of paperwork!!
Post a Comment