I love watching him learn about his world. There is joy in the simplest things.
Monday, November 26, 2007
New discoveries
Brooks found the sheers over our front windows for the first time this morning. What fun to see him slowly moving the fabric around and "hiding" from me as he played Peek-a-Boo with himself for several minutes. I am trying to teach him the concept of "gentle", which will be needed in order to play in these curtains, but what a cutie he was...
I love watching him learn about his world. There is joy in the simplest things.
I love watching him learn about his world. There is joy in the simplest things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
too cute! don't you love how they can entertain themselves with the most random things? we have been working with maggie on the word gentle and i feel like she is at a place where she gets the basic meaning. it's pretty cool.
How cute! Give him a happy 1st belated birthday hug for me. I can't wait to see you guys!
Oh my....I do love that Baby!! How precious my nephew is!! Thanks for sharing!
You should frame this photo. There's a lovely innocence to it (and to the way you describe it).
Post a Comment