Greetings from Siena. Having a GREAT time in Italy with the family. So many memories (most of them good) and so many beautiful sights, yummy meals, and fantastic experiences. I'm already looking forward to the process of sorting pictures and writing blog stories.
This is my first time to check email in more than a week. I can't believe how offline I've been... but there has been so much to see and do and eat! :)
Eric left today to return our rental van and head back to London to work for a few days. Fortunately, he found a very cheap return flight that will allow him to join us in Florence this weekend. So far, in the last 10 days our itinerary has included...
Milan - check
Venice - check
Padua - check
Ravenna - check
Assisi - check
Siena - check
Civita - check
Orvieto - check
Whew! No wonder we're tired! And for the rest of the trip?
San Gimignano - tomorrow
Florence - taking a bus there on Thursday
Rome - taking a train there next Monday
London - flying back the following Friday (Nov 16)
Love to all back home. Come back soon for pictures and stories.
Tuesday, November 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Wow, what an itinerary! So good to see a post and find out where you are on your Italy tour. Can't wait to see the photos.
I'm so, so happy to hear that you're having a wonderful time. Been thinking about you!
How amazing! I'm so jealous! Getting to go on trips like that *almost* makes up for being so far away from family -- almost!
Oh man, you're living a life I only wish I could live. You've only been there what, 3 months? And you've already been to how many new places? Is this your new reality? Because if so, I need a reality like that! Can't wait to see pics, they're always so pretty.
Can't wait to see pictures and hear more about your travels.
is it ok to admit that i am jealous of your trip with the fam!? :) i hope to do this one day...and in the fall! you will be the girl to talk to, though, for good recs of places to go, see, and eat at. can't wait to see pics.
Post a Comment