WAR EAGLE!! I thought of you last night as i texted Rob, Kat, Nate and just to give him a hard time, Tim ;) Just caught up on your posts. My mom is about to come for 2 weeks as i'm having sinus surgery on Thursday. I'm glad for the time for her with Erin and hope that she'll recognize her as we chat online-that is so precious! Rachel just emailed a pic of her and Brooks in Padua. So very sweet! Just because your sadness and struggle isn't comparatively bad doesn't mean it isn't real. It just means you love deeply-so you are missed and you miss people. I'm one of those people missing you! Happy birthday to Brooks and lots of love from the Chastains!
Funny Girls. I suppose I'll just have to adopt my wife's family's loyalties for a moment and say, "GO DAWGS!" I'm telling you. We're just getting y'all nice and cozy so we can Roll over you next year, or next year, or maybe the year after. Emma and I are hoping we will still be in Chicago when you guys get back. It would be great to spend some good time with the Wheelers.
"GO DAWGS!" is a phrase that should never appear in this blog. Expunge this evil immediately!
Ahem.
That's a great photo, even if Brandon Cox seems to have caught Rex Grossman Syndrome. Randall and I are hoping that Al Borges's work on the offense will begin to show over the next couple of years -- it's so freakin' young.
3 comments:
WAR EAGLE!! I thought of you last night as i texted Rob, Kat, Nate and just to give him a hard time, Tim ;) Just caught up on your posts. My mom is about to come for 2 weeks as i'm having sinus surgery on Thursday. I'm glad for the time for her with Erin and hope that she'll recognize her as we chat online-that is so precious! Rachel just emailed a pic of her and Brooks in Padua. So very sweet! Just because your sadness and struggle isn't comparatively bad doesn't mean it isn't real. It just means you love deeply-so you are missed and you miss people. I'm one of those people missing you! Happy birthday to Brooks and lots of love from the Chastains!
Funny Girls. I suppose I'll just have to adopt my wife's family's loyalties for a moment and say, "GO DAWGS!" I'm telling you. We're just getting y'all nice and cozy so we can Roll over you next year, or next year, or maybe the year after. Emma and I are hoping we will still be in Chicago when you guys get back. It would be great to spend some good time with the Wheelers.
"GO DAWGS!" is a phrase that should never appear in this blog. Expunge this evil immediately!
Ahem.
That's a great photo, even if Brandon Cox seems to have caught Rex Grossman Syndrome. Randall and I are hoping that Al Borges's work on the offense will begin to show over the next couple of years -- it's so freakin' young.
Post a Comment