Wednesday, March 5, 2008
Wordless Wednesday
In honor of Eric's family's visit the last several weeks, here's a picture of Brooks enjoying his cousin Howie's company. They played together remarkably well, especially given their ages (15 months and 2.5 years). This is in the cabins in the Princess Diana Memorial playground outside Kensington Palace.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
So cute.
So I am wondering what Brooks is saying these days.....?
Bec
He "says", "Touchdown Auburn" when he sees me. He also throws one or both arms in the air like I taught him. He is starting to sound like Jim Fyffe....
Rachel
Hey SC, I found this random blog posting and thought you might get a chuckle...
http://parentingissues.typepad.com/my_weblog/2008/03/a-funny-look-at.html
P.S. I've seen several folks doing 'Wordless Wednesday' postings. Where did this come from and it is supposed to be wordless, meaning no text, just a picture??
What a couple of cuties! I'm glad that they got on so well. I can't wait for he and Erin to be together playing :0)
You know....I wondered about Wordless Wednesdays too....that seems to suggest no words, just pictures....hhhmmm....?
Rachel
"Wordless" does not pertain to Brooks. Gbread
Post a Comment