As I may have mentioned here once or twice, we have a very verbal child. Several times a week, Eric and I will pause and comment to one another something to the affect of "oh my goodness, when Brooks actually starts speaking in full sentences, watch out!"
Tonight while I uploaded videos of Brooks to my account, I stumbled upon this. I laughed out loud. This video features not a sweet but loud and sturdy 15 month old boy, but an articulate curly haired three year old girl. Somehow I felt that this was a fleeting glimpse into my future... I hope you enjoy this as much as I did.
Please note, the father *claims* that his daughter has only seen the movie once in its entirety. I find that difficult to believe, but there you go...
Thursday, February 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That's pretty funny. Isn't it great (referring to bonkin' on the head video) to see kids we love laugh. Even kids we don't know (or love), there's something contagious about laughter and magical about family. Just think - one day you guys will have another one and discover these small things all over again. And you still have a million beautiful things to discover about Brooks. Life is good. (I'm not sure how that reads but I mean it in a life is good way. satisified to see your family in that moment.)
Don't talk back to Darth Vader; he'll get ya.
Great advice.
I can't stop laughing.
RVB
love it. that's about what I know of Star Wars too...
oh friend, if that's what you have to look forward to, I'm jealous! How precious are those moments?
Hi friends across the pond. It's good to keep up with you via blog. I hate to be the doubtful one, but does anyone else think that she really told that story all by herself? I'll have to borrow a 3 year old at my mom's group and see if she can repeat back a line at a time to me. Isn't that how the real actors in the movies do it anyway ;)
Post a Comment