Friday, March 28, 2008

Seriously, this is my dream...

My sister turned me onto a group called "Improv Everywhere"... they go around the country doing "interactive art" (some might call them group pranksters) just to see and film people's responses. I hope you enjoy this half as much as I did.




Yes, they are bursting into song in a local mall. There is dancing. I so want to be a part of something like this!

How, oh how, can I join this group?!?

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm surprised you aren't a part of that already.

Katharine F. Bedsole said...

That was awsome. I laughed outloud several times. Glad I was alone. Really, really funny. Gotta go check on the dogs. Can't hear them which means they may be in to something.

Anonymous said...

I thought you already did this everywhere you went.....Laughed outloud. Mary Love made me turn it down here at the office....

Anonymous said...

.....and they got applause! gbread

Anonymous said...

I would give anything to have been there. I would have just joined right in with the singing and dancing.

Jace Mouse said...

What fun! Liz took me to something similar in Chicago a few years ago. Back then, they called them "flash mobs."

It all had a very underground feel, where you could only learn about it from friends. We went to a particular bar based on the month of our birth, and waited for a guy in a cubs hat. When he came, we approached him and got our instructions.

At the prescribed time, we proceeded to the water tower on Michigan Avenue. When the cue was given, we all broke-out into our best possible air guitar for five minutes. We then dispersed in random directions.

It was a lot of fun.