Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I like what I see...

I did a photo tour of things that were making me smile last week. But then I got overwhelmed with blogging after Barcelona (whew!) and didn't finish it... Hope you enjoy this...

Signs of spring in the bushes and trees...






Brooks's funny new face...


Sunny daffodils blooming on our mantle...


Taking Brooks to meet Dada at the Tube stop, so I can continue on to guitar class...


A freshly made bed, early in the morning...


My favorite apron inspiring me to culinary greatness...


A rear view of the fuzzy ears bear cap. I love this article of his clothing!


A happy child who loves to eat!



Our little guy, looking forward to bathtime!

1 comment:

LWB said...

Brooks is getting so dang big and is too adorable for words! I loved that pic of him with his plate full of food - he is a good little eater! They grow up so fast and I really feel like the older they get, the more fun it is (although not without more work and more energy needed for mom!).

xoxo