Sunday, August 24, 2008

Walk like an Egyptian...

We're in Luxor Egypt with my mom and dad. We've been here for three days and seen so much!! Photos and blog entries to come. Nice, France for our anniversary was wonderful in completely different ways. In between, my parents and I took Brooks to Normandy (Eric had to work! :-( ) and saw the beaches of D-Day. It's been a whirlwind last few weeks. More stories soon.

4 comments:

RHB said...

How cool! Say hello to your parents for me. Hope to see some pics of the pyramids soon!

"Fearfully and wonderfully made" said...

What an adventure y'all are having. I still have vivid memories of Luxor from over forty years ago. Take it all in and and build some more memories to add to your many other ones. Tim's mom.

Anonymous said...

The stories I am hearing from Mom and Dad are cracking me up! Wow. I sure hope you have videos of the Egyptians interacting with Brooks!

RYD said...

Sunshine, I just stumbled onto your site because I saw your comment on My Messy Sanctuary. I lived in Egypt for six years - if you need any advice on where to go or what to see, feel free to e-mail me - areluctantmom@yahoo.com

Enjoy Egypt. I have no doubt you will. :)