Brooks was in the garden across the street from our house, learning to "jump" last Monday night. He knows it has something to do with both his hands and his feet, but he hasn't quite worked it out yet. But he's certainly enjoying the practicing! I'm not sure what I like more, his laughter and his word for "jump" or the way he's flapping his arms!
Saturday, August 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
That is the cutest thing I have seen in a long time! I love his arms flying and his laugh. So fun!!
His laughing sounds like he's saying something!
LOVE it!! :0) Wish I could see it in person (while eating a choc waffle-mmmmm...) Erin is still not walking on her own. She is such a stinker. The vocabulary continues to explode-I guess the walking will happen when she's sure she won't fall down...
Wish i could share a cuppa and chat. Miss you friend!
what a little man! i love this (he does much the same thing as maggie...more jumps with his body, than his legs). i LOVE that he laughs throughout the video.
So very fun! We loved hearing his laugh.
So cute...gosh I miss you guys.
And by the way...Dad still watches this on youtube almost every night. He has the speakers on the computer BLARING and he laughs hard every time....Then he goes to the others as well....llama llama....speeches....the entire portfolio....
Post a Comment