Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Mostly Wordless Wednesday

My first sucker from the man at the Greek Grocery... yum, honey & lemon! And yes, momma tasted it and then took it away from me.



Playing hard wears a Little out...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

He looks so big compared to how he used to be in that bed! Wow. How funny to see him sprawled out like that....

Anonymous said...

oh...anonymous is me.

Rachel

Anonymous said...

And what do you mean you took his sucker, licked it and then didn't give it back? What? Did he pitch a fit? Pout? Does he know the word for sucker? Lollypop? Killjoy?

rvb

Sunshine Eyes said...

I let him enjoy it a while, but then had to make sure it tasted all right! I didn't want him to finish the whole thing, as it's not like we've given him tons of sugary goodies before. Am I a horrible mother?

Anonymous said...

No. I just had a vision of you walking away from the grocer and voiding out the whole deal....it is better that he not have a lot of sugar! :) Good mom.