Abby is the 8 month-old daughter of our neighbors and friends from HTB, Ben and Heather. They have become like family for us in London, and certainly make this neighborhood feel more like home. Of all the kids that Brooks has met, Abby is the one he sees most often, and he definitely knows where to find her. Whenever we're walking by her house, Brooks loves to say "Aaaa-Bee!" really happily - it's pretty adorable. Maybe he's hoping she'll hear us and come out and play? At the beginning, I was afraid he'd developed a bit of an obsession, but I think it's safe to say that he just knows who - and where - his friends are.
These photos are from a recent Hyde Park stroll with Abby and Heather. Brooks offered his friend a clover flower, and both the mommas were melting... lots of Awwwh's! :)
4 comments:
So sweet, so fun!
He learned from his Dada - flowers make girls smile :) gbread
Here's another awwwww!
I'm just now reading all your June posts. :0) Amsterdam looks amazing. We'll have to make it there one of these trips. The shot of Brooks and Abby is precious. If I recall he called Erin "Abby" a few times (and Blayne and Eric warned him about calling a girl by another girl's name :0) So glad for good friends for all of you getting to feel more at home so far from home!
We had such a wonderful time with you all. From pints at Prince Edward to sliding in the park to, mmmmm Belgian chocolate waffles. Wish I could come back right now. Love, love, love from CO!
Post a Comment