What is Brooks doing in this photo?
A. Getting dried off after bath-time.
B. Playing dress up as our favorite hero, Super Duck!
C. Going pee-pee all over Dada.
D. All of the above.
If you guessed D, you win. (snicker, snicker)
Oh, the Indignity of Fatherhood. Sorry, Love. I guess we each get our turn, right?!
;-)
8 comments:
Oh the joys of boys! (and Super Ducks).
Yeah, it was weird. SC told me to lean to the right so she could get a picture and the next thing I knew, my leg was strangely warm... and wet. Thanks, buddy.
Something for me to look forward too, eh?
Hilarious!!! I bet Eric was *thrilled* - it's probably already happened to you though, right, so it was his turn for sure. :)
So funny. Well there was "no pooping in bathtime" was there?
love you all!
Rachel
You know, since in most of his photos he has a diaper on he might be peeing in all of them, we just didn't know!....
It's a thought....
RVB
I laughed about the comment of diapered babies peeing more often in photos than we know. I think that HAS to be true :) I worry every night at bath time when that diaper comes off and I just can't resist lifting my baby up to kiss her belly...one of these nights I'm gonna regret it!
hilarious! if we have a boy next, i'm not sure what to do. i'll be calling on your expertise! :)
Post a Comment