Hmmm, what is this blue creamy stuff?
Wow! Am I really allowed to eat this?!
If I stick my whole hand in, I can get more on my fingers!
But now, I can't get it off my hands...
Toppling cupcake... yummy!
You know, it's fine. I'll just cram it in...
Hmm, the sugar rush sets in as he starts to feel a bit loopy...
Thank you so much!!! I really like this thing!!
Hurray! It's my birthday!
So Good!!
I like it so much, I want to share it with Dada!
After all that, there was very little cupcake left! Good job, Little bud!
By the way, he did make it through his (very hyper) bath-time that night, but crashed soon after...
Happy Birthday, little one! I love you!!
6 comments:
Watching them have their first cupcake is the best! He is just about the most adorable little boy I have ever seen -- those dimples are to die for! What a heartbreaker (in a good way) he's going to be one day!
xoxo
Oh my goodness. I am so glad those didn't get lost. That is a lot of sugar! : ) I wonder what the adult equivalent would be.... Hooray for birthdays!
I love the expression on Brooks face on the last single photo when he is leaning to the side with a cute grin on his face. The feeding dad photos are also a favorite.
Happy Birthday...wow, already one year old. He's such a handsome little guy.
Blessings to all
"Thank you so much, I really like this thing" is my favorite photo of the bunch. Brooks leaning his head over and looking at you with such a cute look in his eyes!
Wow such cute birthday photos! I look at one and it's my favorite and then I look at the next one and that's my favorite. I absolutely can not wait to see you guys in just a few days but until then I hope you have a fabulous birthday complete with messy cupcake faces or something just as great! love ya!!
i absolutely believe that there is NO cuter baby boy in the world. even if we have a boy someday, he will pale in comparison to Brooks' sweet face. those cheeks! those dimples! i just want to squeeze him. i think, too, that mags and he would have so much fun playing together these days. what a fun age they are at, right?
i agree with LM about that picture...too cute! But, I also like the "Hurray" one. my, my, he is JUST the sweetest little guy.
Post a Comment