A thankful heart is a happy heart!
I'm glad for what I have,
That's an easy way to start!
For the love that He shares
When He listens to our prayers,
That's why I say thanks every day!
Jack is happily chattering to himself in his highchair while he finishes pulverizing some blueberries - his first full meal of table food successfully completed.
Dada's traveling for work on this Father's Day 2010, and I so wish he were here to enjoy the sweet (loud!) sounds of our little men.
I love you, Eric and I'm glad to be on this parenting journey with you. I love you, Brooks and Jack and am so glad I get to be your Momma!
2 comments:
So sorry Eric had to travel on Father's Day. What a bummer to be away from ya'll. Love the pictures and glimpses of your Chicago life.
I can so relate to the noise being deafening. I think mommies have extra sensitive ears. I love the song Brooks was singing. That's is so sweet! Hope you get to celebrate a belated Father's Day with Eric soon!
Post a Comment