Several things about this are wonderful... First, it's free entertainment within walking distance all week long. Second, this is the view from our deck. Not too close, which means no dust or noise to speak of inside.
AND, I've met two other families with preschoolers all standing around to watch the action! Maureen and her daughter Leeza and Kristin and her daughter Sophie both stood with us to watch. It was pretty darn exciting, even for the little girls! :)
Oh, and I love all the questions from Brooks... Why is his door open on the digger? How does he make it move? Can I drive that when I'm bigger? Will the dump truck be LOUD when it moves? How come that guy's not wearing his construction helmet?
We got a chance to speak to the digger operator while they were waiting for one of the empty dump trucks to return for another load. When asked about his job, he answered (in an Irish-sounding accent) that it was fun for the first week, he guessed. Haahaa! Brooks didn't get it.
Now, we've come back home to play "construction worker" dress up... I think this is the theme for the day...
Will he kill me for publishing this image when he's older? Maybe. But its priceless! :)
1 comment:
No more interesting field trip than a construction site if you're a three year old boy.
Post a Comment