Brooks is shown here playing with Daddy on a break from the Dublin tourist circuit earlier this week. I thought he was going to throw up he was giggling so hard...
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hey what happened? I want to see Brooks giggle!?! It seems to be broken? Help? RVB
wow, you're fast! I just up-loaded this and there's usually a delay on youtube's end. Give it five minutes and then try again. Lemme know if it still doesn't work. :)
4 comments:
Hey what happened? I want to see Brooks giggle!?! It seems to be broken? Help?
RVB
wow, you're fast! I just up-loaded this and there's usually a delay on youtube's end. Give it five minutes and then try again. Lemme know if it still doesn't work. :)
I think it was just quick timing on my part.
So fun!
I am laughing out loud - what a fun giggle. Thanks for sharing. I would like to put it on a continuous feed and listen to it all the time. GB
Post a Comment