These pictures are from Father's Day. (sorry there are so many, too hard to choose!)
It was so cute watching him touch everything and try to figure out how it all worked.
Eventually he realized that he just had to hold on and enjoy the breeze! :)
These are my favorite ones... I love that we were able to capture that gleeful expression.
I can see us spending lots of hours at a London playlot with me pushing the little guy up and up and up, while he squeals "higher, momma, higher!" What a joy!!
4 comments:
oh my gosh, totally cute! i think the bottom right is my favorite shot. just pure joy on his face. now, i'll have to try Mags in a swing. sounds so fun, not sure why we haven't done it yet.
that's my favorite shot too! I love the pics of Mags enjoying her first swing ride... maybe we can do a stroller date next week? :)
I agree, that last pic at bottom right is priceless. The end of your comment makes me wistful; I wish we were nearby so we could have stroller dates!
stroller date, here we come! when is good for you? I know we are approaching the move date and I don't want to crowd your already crowded schedule. Let me know.
Post a Comment