At our 4 month visit, his pediatrician informed us that we needed to do all that we could to correct Brooks's assymetrically flat head, which came from him lying in the same position on his back. So he's been sitting in this chair rather than on the ground or in his bouncy seat whenever I need to have my hands free. I must say, I think he's pretty cute.
When we received this chair as a gift, I wasn't so sure about it - we're actively trying to limit any unnecessary baby accoutrements for lack of storage space. But now I can say that this chair is one of his favorite places and one of our best tools for getting stuff done during the day.
Doesn't he look happy? What a cute little guy!!
1 comment:
Could you send me a 4x6 photo of this? What you can print off this photo doesn't replicate well....
Post a Comment