Wednesday, March 7, 2007

My favorite little smile

Okay I just have to share this adorable, laughing bundle of fun! Brooks has been giggling out loud since January and it just cracks us up. He is already full of personality, smiling and laughing all the time. The pure glee that he expresses when we try to make him smile is one of the best parts about my new role as mom... It's a complete joy to tickle him and get him cackling! I'm definitely one of those people that makes ridiculous faces at my child to coax a smile. Who cares how silly I look, it's a hoot!

1 comment:

hayumbone said...

WHAT a sweetie! I love that there's a hint of his dimples in this photo. Like I said yesterday, if he's anything like his momma, he'll be smiling and laughing a lot in his life.

That thought makes me really, really happy.