Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Friend-sick

As we were drifting off to to sleep last night, Eric and I both commented that we're really looking forward to Christmas in States. Um, wow, that's the biggest understatement of all time. We're DYING to get home for the holidays. We miss our families in Ohio and Tennessee very much, and we're dreaming of the places where we feel like we have always belonged.

In all the everyday ways, we're also really missing our friends from Chicago. It's been remarkable how many times in the last few weeks, we've paused to say, Gosh, I wish so-and-so were with us, or this would be so great to show so-and-so.

It's obvious that I've been more homesick than normal, because I keep opening up old pictures from last summer just to smile back at all these happy faces.


We miss you guys!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mmm... True.