Friday, October 24, 2008

Brooks learns "Go Auburn!"

It's been a tough month to be an Auburn Tiger, but we got to watch AU beat UT live at an American bar the weekend of Eric's birthday. I guess if we're going to catch one game this year, this was probably the one to see!

Brooks enjoyed the shaker, and with some food and toys from home he actually made it to the very last play of the game, getting into bed right around midnight. We were so proud of our little football fan!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Raise up a child in the way he should go, eh? I haven't gotten any Bama stuff yet, but I'm sure either I or my dad will. I do have a Cardinals knit cap to wear in the hospital. That'll be gutsy in this town.

Anonymous said...

Brooks had an Auburn onesie before he was born....! :)

Now we'll work on "War Eagle!"

Kinda takes the edge off the miserable season!