I love flying!!!
The bath is awesome, splashing water with my feet and squirming in the tub...
And I can make a new friend with this cute baby here in the mirror!
These are my Momma's favorite jammies, hand-me-downs from my cousins, the Volks! I wear lots of pink and flowers and ruffles!!
Toes are simply toys attached to my legs for safe keeping! (Momma LOVES my rolls!)
WORKING to reach those toes...
Aunt Sissy brought by a dozen helium balloons after her party and I had so much fun trying to eat them!
Feeding me is GREAT fun, because I just can't wait to get each bite into my mouth. My first taste of rice cereal was all it took to get me clamoring for the spoon. More! More!
After a hard day of playing, there is nothing better than curling up in my Grandma's arms for a bit of shut-eye.

Happy half-birthday, little love bug. We're so happy you've joined our family!
2 comments:
Super photos! Six months is a perfectly wonderful age!!
It is startling how much she and Ruby resemble each other!
Post a Comment