Tuesday, May 19, 2009

A Rest in my Bathtub

Brooks has decided recently that his crib is simply too far away after bathtime, and he wants to just curl up in the bath for a rest. This video is from about 6 weeks ago, but we do this little ritual about once a week. I love the little contented sigh when I cover him up. Do you want us to turn the lights off? No! What a cutie!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Precious! He has played out every bit of energy and is still sweet.
"Will you sing to me Momma?" I never get tired of hearing that.
gbread

rachel said...

He is so so cute....love that boy! Funny. But you know that your fake English accent is hilarious...

Ruth said...

I'm so happy to see you posting again! That video is awesome!! Noelle tucks her arms under her body just like Brooks (just not in the tub!). It's just the cutest thing. :)

I hope your move and the remainder of your pregnancy go smoothly.

Sunshine Eyes said...

Thanks everyone. Sissy, we must have shot this on a Wednesday. After spending Tuesday morning with my mom's group and Tues evening at our pastorate, I think my brain starts processing words with the British lilt. But I assure you it's not intentional!! :)

Padgetts said...

What a sweet little boy...these little men crack me up what they do. Liam is just now starting to interact with the water coming out of the facet. He loves his bath time too. I love the request for a song.

melissa said...

"Will you sing to me mama" I love it!

RHB said...

So cute!!!!!!!!!!

steveandtammy said...

That is so funny! He is so cute. And SC you sound like an English woman with all of the inflection. Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!

Love Tammy