Yes, you read that title correctly. Extreme art using Sheep and LED lights. Just one reason why I love this crazy country. Thanks to my vet friend, Becky, for sharing this with me. Enjoy!
I am laughing out loud! gbread
This is truly bizarre. Can this be real?
Too funny!
Wow. That is amazing. I particularly love the pong game....WOW!!!
I was about to say that they needed a hobby, but I think they've found it. That was great!
this is unreal! i'm with eric...is this really happening? anyway. my favorite is the old school ping pong game! i may have to blog this! :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I am laughing out loud! gbread
This is truly bizarre. Can this be real?
Too funny!
Wow. That is amazing. I particularly love the pong game....WOW!!!
I was about to say that they needed a hobby, but I think they've found it. That was great!
this is unreal! i'm with eric...is this really happening? anyway. my favorite is the old school ping pong game! i may have to blog this! :)
Post a Comment