Brooks was a much more managable 6-month old (at Molly's wedding in December, Brooks was itty-bitty and I was a nervous, exhausted new mom!). He cooperated very well - we had to slip out during the wedding message and some of the dinner toasts, but he was calm at most of the right moments. Here he's enjoying time with his great-grandparents before the ceremony.
Brooks made it through the whole day with the bubble that his TN Grandma made for him in honor of the occasion. Atta boy!
My in-laws are really good at hosting a beautiful wedding! The bride and groom did a wonderful job planning and researching. Plus Bonnie & Warren did a great job of executing all the details there at home. Even the day before the wedding was pretty low-key. Well done!
I so enjoyed the church ceremony (great trumpet!), the lovely reception location (where Eric told me he loved me for the first time at Steve's wedding 5 years ago), the wonderful band (what a fun mix of music!)... The photographer got some beautiful shots, the food was yummy, the cake was rich and chocolatey, and the happy couple seemed to really enjoy the night.
Molly gave an awesome last-moment toast at the reception. You rock, my dear!
Steve sang "The Lord's Prayer" wonderfully. Best I've ever heard him sing... (loved this shot of them at the rehearsal dinner!)
Yoshimi wore a fabulous dress that I had ALMOST worn to the wedding myself. I think it would have been funny if we'd been matching sisters-in-law for the photos! :)
Howie, once again, was glued to his "bampa"... it's adorable to see how devoted those two are to each other.
And at the end of the night, after dancing with his dear Aunt Janet...
Brooks got in his jammies and fell asleep in his car seat... What a sweetie!
Congrats Matt & Sarah!
2 comments:
Such a good-looking family, all of you together. Sarah looks lovely, and that dress is gorgeous on you. I'm so glad you found something that worked. It's obvious from the photos what a great time everyone's having, and how much you're enjoying each other.
Yes. It was a fun wedding and reception - low-key, but classy, a great time was had by all. Sarah and Matt make a great couple.
Post a Comment