Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day, Eric!

Just a quick note to my darling husband, who is such an amazing dad in so many ways. I could not say enough how GRATEFUL I am for Brooks to have you to look to as a role model.

Thanks to you, our home has a strong leader, a rock solid foundation, and a wonderfully fun playmate for all our leisure time, to speak nothing of your abilities to carry everything - EVERYTHING - when we travel together! :) I love you so much and am so grateful to share this adventure of life with you!

A few favorite recent shots... Here are the boys enjoying the sunshine and shade in Kew Gardens while Aunt Sissy was in town...


And here are two from a lazy day earlier this month, when Brooks wanted to join Dada on the couch to read. Brooks climbed up and over him with his book and then got very tickled when Mama wanted a picture! :)



5 comments:

Padgetts said...

What a sweet note...I agree that Eric has been a great dad. Love the photos and tribute. We will be praying for your health, move, and safety. Can't wait to see you guys soon.
Also best wishes on house hunting.

Molly said...

Cute photos! Happy Father's Day, Eric!

ew said...

Thank you, SC. I don't know that I deserve it, but thank you.

Bonnie said...

Great father/son photos!

RVB said...

Aren't you soooo glad you don't have to sit on that sofa?